Use of the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) is the most efficient way to communicate consistent information between trading partners.
Synchronizing items with us is a straightforward, six-step process:
- Become a member of GDSN
- Provide us with your Global Location Number (GLN)
- We create and verify a subscription to your GLN
- Send us an initial set of data that represents a variety of hierarchies to production
- Our team of experts reviews the data and properly identifies your packing configurations
- Send us the remainder of your catalog for full synchronization